Re: RATTLE failure

From: Philip Peartree (P.Peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 15:41:20 CDT

I will try letting the simulation run free. In production I would do,
so I don't
see the harm. I did do minimisation before thermalising the enzyme. I believe
RATTLE is separate to the algorithm that fixes the atoms. I just wondered
whether the fixed nature of the atom might be causing the RATTLE algorithm (I
think I have settle on) to fail. Only one way to find out!!!

Philip Peartree