system density

From: Adam Fraser (adam.n.fraser_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 10:04:40 CDT

Hello namd group,

I have a bunch of systems that I need to run simulations on, but I've
noticed that their densities are too low. I've been using some fortran code
to center and compact the systems to the proper density but it's a very
cumbersome process that requires me to do a lot of math by hand.

Does anyone know if this sort of thing can be done via Tcl scripting in VMD?
Are there any other ways that people have found convenient to adjust a
system's density?

Thanks so much for your time,
Adam