NAMD in Solaris X86

From: Allen Chen (Allen.Chen_at_Sun.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 17:01:50 CDT

Hi,
I am trying to compile NAMD for Solaris X86. I found a wiki for
NamdOnSolaris, which I followed and helped a lot. I compiled charm using
the command:
$ ./build charm++ mpi-sol-x86 gcc -incdir=/export/mpich-1.2.7p1/include
--libdir=/export/mpich-1.2.7p1/lib

When I try to run the program, however, I charmrun does not seem to find
mpirun:
command:
./charmrun ++local +p2 ./namd2
i get:
./charmrun: mpirun: not found

Where does charmrun look for mpirun? I have the directory where it is
located but do not know where to tell it to look. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Allen
Sun Microsystems Advanced Visualization Group Intern