Re: Protein in/out of box

From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 11:23:38 CDT

Yes.. That was the main concern. I looked at the archive earlier also
and saw that everyone seemed concern to look for protein going out.
Instead I wanted my protein to be in. So wanted to know if rmsd and rgyr
calculation might pose some problems. Thanks all of you for prompt reply.
Cheers!!

Life is all about exploration....