Re: Extraction of force data

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 22:29:20 CDT

awk is a scripting language used in linux. The problem is that tcl
has no knowledge of awk.

What OS are you using? Ideally, you would run that from the command
line, but actually like this, I think would be simpler:

awk '{if ($1=="SMD) print $0}' ubq_ww_pcv.log > analysis/smd.dat

But if you're using windows, you'd have to use something like Cygwin
to run that command.