Re: different output in processors

From: Marcos Sotomayor (sotomayo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 04:08:32 CST

Hi Dora,

As far as I know, there shouldn't be a difference, within the intrinsic
fluctuations you would see for different runs. The amount of information
you give is not enough to give more comments.... What version of NAMD are
you running? on which platform? How many simulations did you compare?
What is the difference in the magnitude of the forces? are the setups
identical? What ensemble are you using? For how long did you run your
simulations?

Regards,
Marcos