Re: NAMDenergy

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 17:14:42 CDT

Hi Holly,
namdenergy will act on any and all frames in the selected /molecule/. If
it looks like you're always choosing a psf file, that's because
traditionally the first step in loading a trajectory is loading a psf
file, and this sets the molecule name. Nevertheless, if you have
multiple frames loaded in the chosen molecule, all will be acted upon. I
will update the documentation to clarify this point.
Peter