Re: NAMDenergy

From: Holly Freedman (holly_at_mercury.hec.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 12:12:04 CDT

I've gotten some really helpful responses from users, after having spent
much time tryng to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry to bother your
list if it wasn't meant for this, but I was trying to use the VMD gui to
design input for NAMD, so I didn't relaize that the message should have
been sent to the VMD list.

Holly