Topology file for Building Gramicidin A (tutorial)

From: M. Madhu (madhu7_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 11:37:13 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I am a new NAMD user. I am trying to do the tutorial for Gramicidin in
explicit
membrane. In the begining of the tutorail it was mentioned that new entries
were made for formyl and ethanolamide groups in the topology file
(toppar/top_all27_prot_lipid.inp). I could not find the topology file with
these
two groups. I would appreciate if someone can tell me the exact location of
this file (downloadable) or send me the correct topology & parameter files
for doing this tutorial.

Thank you very much.

Madhu

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get
chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/