Re: Using PsfGen

From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 15:23:05 CDT

I think there might be several problems with your system.
1) The lipid is named MOL in the pdb. It should be named DPPC, or at
least create an alias for this residue.
2) DPPC is not defined on CHARMM topology. Nevertheless the groups
needed to build the topology do exist. So you should edit the topology
file.
3) You should also check that the atoms name in the pdb file match those
used on the topology file.
Regards
Cesar Avila