Re: Nose-Hoover langevin piston pressure control and target surface tension

From: Hyonseok Hwang (danggi_at_northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 23:09:34 CDT

Dear all,

Since my question was nicely ignored, I would like to ask again.
My question is whether the "SurfaceTensionTarget" parameter in the
Nose-Hoover langevin piston pressure control method is the same as the
definition of the surface tension shown below:

gamma(surface tension) = L_z x (P_zz - 0.5(P_xx + P_yy))
where L_z is the length of the box in the z direction.

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody let me know anything about that.
Thanks a lot in advance!

-Hyon