Re: minimum energy frame

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 09:26:53 CDT

Hi all,

 I've found a reference (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/namdplot/) to a plug-in called NAMD Plot, but I can't find the plug-in itself. This might do what I'm looking for Does anybody have any tips as to how I might obtain it and get it to work?

 Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Computational Chemist
Cockeysville, MD 21030