Re: NAMD-L: question about harmonic constraints

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 17:50:58 CDT

I'm not sure I follow completely...where did that syntax come up?

Also, could you explain why you want the forces that are applied to
group B also applied to group A? Any natural interaction between them
will be handled by NAMD, so I'm not sure why you want a reciprocal
force artificially applied.

Any clarification would be much appreciated.