Different electrostatic and Van der Waals cutoff

From: Peter Spijker (p.spijker_at_tue.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 04:56:42 CDT

Hi all,

When checking the source code of NAMD I found that it should be possible to use different cutoffs
for the electrostatic and Van der Waals interactions. However, this is not mentioned in the current
NAMD manual (I found it in the NAMD 1.5 manual though).

I have been trying specifying these parameters in my input file, but sometimes it does not accept
them (it reads them, but the simulation cannot start). I am also not sure if the are superseded by
any other value.

Thank you in advance for helping me!

Kind regards,

Peter Spijker