RE: modifying cut off

From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 19:45:30 CDT

Thank you for your reply Michael. I also knew that using PME there is no
truncation of the electrostatics. I was wondering because I'm using
multiple time stepping, so I'm treating the long range electrostatic
term. As I mentioned, now I'm obtaining the results I want to obtain,
but I wanted to know if there is any systematic analysis about this (I
mean, modifying the cutoff)... Anyway, I have to wait for the full
results (phosphorylated and unphosphorylated) and then I'll see...

Again, thank you for your reply!

Cheers,

Michel