Re: problem running namd

From: Jerry Ebalunode (jebalunode_at_UH.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 15:21:38 CDT

One quick way to avoid problems with namd or other programs having being
built and supported by different versions of intel compiler intel compiler
and their runtime libraries is to simply link the intel libraries statically
at the build time. This way your namd2 would not have problems with running
on machines with variations of the runtime libraries.

To do this use the flag " -static-libcxa "