Re: NAMD on fedora 3 core?

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 12:00:22 CDT

i686-TCP binary is compiled on a 32 bit PC, I don't think it is good for
your opteron 64 bit machine.
You may want to compile NAMD from source since I don't think we have
precompiled binary for opteron. You just need to download namd 2.5
tarball and follow the instructions in readme. You may also want to
check out NAMD wiki on NAMD website for more information.

Gengbin