Re: icc compilation problem

From: Sean Michael Whipkey (smw4s_at_unix.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 09:27:55 CDT

First off, wow and thanks for the quick responses.

We're using ver. 8.0 of the Intel compilers. For various reasons, that can't
change. One report said that they could only compile namd with ver. 7 of the
compilers, which would mean we'd have to recompile them with gcc instead.

I downloaded Tcl from the namd website here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/libraries/

and I'd gotten tcl-linux.tar.gz.

Should I try again with tcl8.3.3.tar.gz?

Sean

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Systems Engineer -  UVA SEAS Information Technology Office
111 Small Hall - 434.982.4561 - smw4s_at_virginia.edu