Re: icc compilation problem

From: Chris Samuel (csamuel_at_vpac.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 18:11:57 CDT

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:19 am, Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

> I'm trying to install namd using the Intel compilers on the head node of
> our Linux cluster.

I've been unable to build NAMD with v8 of the Intel compilers, we've had to
use v7 instead (including building separate MPICH-GM installations for each
version).

It's not the only problem, some of our users who write Fortran code say that
they need v7 for it for some reason (I'm not a Fortran programmer).

cheers,
Chris