Re: Running on Alpha cluster

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 10:07:24 CST

Hi,

 I think we haven't compile and test Linux Alpha cluster for a long time.
But you can try. First download the *latest* charm-5.8 from *cvs* (I have
made some changes for the config files for Alpha cluster, by guess though
since I don't have account). Checkout out the
charm5-8 link on http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu.
 try charm charm++ using cxx:
 ./build charm++ mpi-linux-axp cxx .....
 and NAMD by: