Re: Charm++ nodelist commands

From: Gadi Oron (gadi_at_proteologics.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 02:38:11 CST

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 21:04, Gengbin Zheng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Charm++ installation manual is out-dated.
> As a matter of fact, support of both ++home and ++ext nodelist options are
> somehow completely dropped out long time ago in charmrun and not even
> ported to charmd daemon for Windows from the beginning. Nobody seems to
> care about this feature so far, and we are lazy as graduate students. :-)

:-))

Thank you very much, I will test these features today. I am attempting
to mix Win2K and Linux computers in order to gain some CPU power, and it
seems that one must use ++home in order to redirect charmd to the right
directory.

Anyone has some experience with mixing Linux and Windows??

Regards.

--
================= Gadi ORON, PhD -o- Proteologics ======================
=========== gadi/at/proteologics.com =========== +972 8 9475666 ===========