Re: Re: seg fault and namdplot problem

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 21:44:24 CDT

Hi,

I just added a newer Grace-based namdplot as well as namdstats and
namdpstats (which print energy and pressure statistics) to

  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/utilities/

These also add [from <first>] and [to <last>] options so you can plot or
analyze a segment of the file, such as skipping equilibration.

-Jim