CUATSALSA SUMMER SESSION I STARTS TOMORROW!

From: Muge Dizen (mdizen@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2013 - 14:21:35 CDT

    *CUATSALSA SUMMER I CLASSES!*

    *Beginner and Intermediate I Salsa Classes!!*

    *Beginner Salsa Class*

    Mondays, 6:15 – 7:30 PM

    June 3 - July 1

    This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
    want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of leading
    and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We will also
    teach Merengue & Bachata!

    *Intermediate I Salsa Class*

    Mondays, 7:45 – 9:00 PM

    June 3 - July 1

    This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want
    to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns,
    adding new steps, moves, and combinations.

    *Latin Dance Night:*

    Every Monday night following the classes.

    9-11pm.

    FREE!

     Intermediate II and Advanced Classes will be offered in the Fall.

    Place: all classes are held at the McKinley Church Basement (corner of 5th
    and John) in Champaign.

    Entry: from the basement patio door on the corner of 5th and John Str.

    Each session (5 classes in total) is $35.

    No partner is required.

    More Info: Find us at www.cuatsalsa.com, or on FB.

    CUATSALSA Instructors: Kim Hubbard, Mügé Dizén, Thyago Sellmann Pinto Cesar
    Duque.

    --
    Mügé Dizén, Ph.D.
    Clinical Psychologist