Register Now!! (Discount) Argentine Tango classes this summer

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 14:35:38 CDT

    The Tango Society of Central Illinois offers a complete instructional and
    social program for dancing Argentine Tango.

    If you register by 6 PM Wednesday (April 18) [call 367-1544], you will
    receive a substantial discount.

    We are offering 2 course for beginners:

    (1) Introduction to Tango for Couples
    Partner required; no experience required
    Wednesdays 8:30 - 9:45 PM
    May 16 - June 13 (5 weeks)
    Cost: $74 per couple /
    $54 per couple if registered by Wed Apr 18

    (2) Foundations of Tango
    No partner or experience required
    Thursdays 8:30 - 9:45 PM
    May 17 - June 7 (4 weeks)
    Cost: $35 per person /
    $25 per if registered by Wed Apr 18

    at the Phillips Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana

    Call or go to the Phillips Center during
    Office Hours
    Mon - Thu 8 AM - 6 PM
    Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
    Sat 8 AM - 12 PM

    We look forward to seeing you in our tango classes this summer.

    Ron & Susana
    http://www.centraltango.com