Fundariser for Kimberly Hubbard at CUATSALSA Latin Dance Night!

From: Muge Dizen (mdizen@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2011 - 11:48:59 CST

    As some of you already know, Kim Hubbard, a long time salsera of CU salsa
    scene, a CUATSALSA instructor, and the host for Latin Dance Night, has lost
    her sister a week ago unexpectedly. Kim has taken on the responsibility
    taking care of her 3 nieces and nephews, Julian (13), Jessica (16), and
    Juan Carlos (19).

    Given the gravity of this situation, and the fact that she is currently
    unemployed, we are hosting a fundraiser event to help her out in this time
    of need. Next CUATSALSA Latin Dance Night will be 3 hours long with a
    free bachata class taught by Omar Clinton and Tumay Tunur between
    8-9pm. You can read about this at
    *http://www.hubbard-flores.org/*>
    * and contribute via online donations (PayPal) as well if you cannot make
    it to tomorrow’s fundraiser**.*

    8:00-9:00pm: Free Bachata workshop by Omar Clinton and Tumay Tunur

    9:00-11:00pm: Latin Dance Night

    Place: McKinley Church Basement (corner of 5th and John Street, Champaign)

    There is no admission fee for this event though we are accepting donations
    and will have envelops and cards for everyone who would like to contribute
    and write her a message.

    Please help spread the word! Let's get together for a good cause and make a
    difference!

    I did not get to know her sister in person though I am very touched with
    what Kim wrote for her on this webpage. She seems to be an exceptional
    woman with an exceptional sister!

    --
    Mügé Dizén, Ph.D.
    Clinical Psychologist