CUATSALSA Classes Starting! **Note: Performance Opportunity for Advanced Class Members**

From: CUATSALSA (contact@CUATSALSA.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 11:16:54 CST

    **
    *Beginner Salsa Class
    *Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:45 PM
    March 16 – April 20 (skip March 23, Spring Break!)
    This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
    want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of leading
    and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We will also
    teach Merengue & Bachata!

    **
    **
    *Intermediate Salsa Class
    *Wednesdays, 8:30 – 9:45 PM
    March 16 – April 20 (skip March 23, Spring Break!)
    This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want
    to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns, adding
    new steps, moves, and combinations.

    **
    **
    *Advanced Salsa Class
    *Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:15 PM
    March 16 – April 20 (skip March 23, Spring Break!)
    Advanced moves, turns, combinations, and footwork
    Note: We will work on a Rueda sequence in the last 15 mins of the class to
    perform as a group in two performances in April: April 2nd; I-Fest at
    Krannert & April 20th; McKinley Health Fair.
    Prerequisite: being very comfortable at the intermediate level!

    *Place*: all classes are held at the University YMCA; 1001 S. Wright St,
    Champaign; corner of Wright and Chalmers; Latzer Hall, 1st floor, next to Y
    Eatery

    Each session (5 classes in total) is $30.
    No partner is required.

    *More Info:* Find us at www.cuatsalsa.com, or become a member of the
    Facebook Fan Page under CUATSALSA.

    CUATSALSA Instructors: Kim Hubbard, Mariana Silva Sohn, Mügé Dizén, Vrashank
    Shukla, Yuri Sohn.