This Saturday, 4/10, Chris Martin teaches Hustle & West Coast Swing!!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 11:28:08 CDT

    April 10th Chris Martin (New York dance instructor) will be in town and
    conduct Hustle & West Coast Swing workshops!
    Location: McKinley Foundation Church, corner of 5th and John---enter off
    5th street close to John St. by the balloons.
    Hustle: $10 for general public or $7 for Dancing Illini Members; West
    Coast Swing: $5 for general public or $3 for Dancing Illini Members.
                 Both workshops: $15 public or $10 for Dancing Illini Members
    Time: 7:00 - 8:00 Hustle lesson - 8:30 - 9:30 West Coast Swing Lesson
    9:30 - 10:30 Practice - 11:00 - 2:00 am Club Lava Dance with DJ: Bris (He
    will play some 4-count, 110 - 120 BPM music for us!!)
    Call me if you have questions: Linda, 352-0302.
    P.S. Hopefully everyone is either on learn2hustle or the Dancing Illini
    listserv. Please let me know if you are not. I really do not want to keep
    sending 3 messages to everyone. Thanks.
    Try it!!