Lava & Party Information

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 17:44:05 CST

    Let's Dance!!!! This Saturday, 2/14, 5:00 - 7:15 pm, at Lava (Informal
    lessons for new dancers, 5:00 - 5:30)
    DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step, Cha-Cha, Merengue,
    Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request.
    Jim Phillips will host a party at his house after Lava this Saturday. Jim
    states, "You are welcome regardless of your opinion on the annual candy and
    rose buying holiday that happens to fall on the same date. Details and
    directions are at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/personal/party/
    Contributions of beverages, appetizers, salads, or deserts are welcome. No
    need to RSVP, but maybe let me know if you're bringing food.
    More dancing in Illiopolis? Kim and Tim and conducting a workshop at the
    Prairie Land Dance Club on Saturday, 2/28.
    We had a GREAT time at the last workshop/dance on 1/31. Workshop: 7:00 -
    8:00, Dance 8:00 - 11:00, $12 for both. Directions on the web
    site: http://www.pldc.org/facility.htm
    Mark your calendars: Saturday, February 28: Indy Swing Club will conduct
    workshops: 2:00 Ladies' Style WC Swing; 3:15 Hustle; 4:30 West Coast
    Swing; 6:00 Lasagna Dinner; 7:00 Open Dancing. Let's get a group together
    and attend. Let me know if you are interested. All 3 workshops: only
    $30.00; Dinner & Dance: only $15.00.
    Hope to see you on the dance floor Saturday
    Linda
    352-0302
    I'm having a party at my place this Saturday (2/14). You are welcome
    regardless of your opinion on the annual candy and rose buying holiday
    that happens to fall on the same date. Details and directions are at

       http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/personal/party/

    Contributions of beverages, appetizers, salads, or deserts are welcome.
    No need to RSVP, but maybe let me know if you're bringing food.

    -Jim

    Linda B. Oldham, Ph.D.
    Associate Director of Development
    Corporate and Foundation Relations