Sat Feb 7: Tango Society Milonga w/ Intro Lesson & Special Music Program

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 09:29:51 CST

    Next Saturday Feb 7 the Tango Society of Central Illinois is hosting a
    milonga at the Phillips Recreation Center [505 W Stoughton, Urbana] from 9-12 PM.
    The cost is $5.

    Prior to the milonga, starting at 7:30 PM, Ron & Susana are giving an
    introductory tango lesson. The cost is $7 and includes admission to the milonga.

    We are having a very special music program for this milonga. In our recent
    visit to Buenos Aires, through music played at milongas, at cafes and theatres,
    as well as what we heard on the radio and Solo Tango TV station, we became
    acquainted with the contemporary tango music scence in Buenos Aires. Many of the
    orquestras have not become noticed in the US, yet they play wonderful tango
    music for dancing.

    The milonga program will consist entirely of contemporary tango music for
    dancing from Buenos Aires. This is indeed a beautiful music program.

    We look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

    Ron & Susana

    Tango Society website: WWW.CENTRALTANGO.COM