Nightclub Dance at Lava on Saturday

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 18:57:21 CST

    Let's Dance Nightclub Dance with the Dancing Illini as Host: 5:00 pm - 7:15
    pm, this Saturday, January 31, at Lava (former Bradley's, 1906 W. Bradley
    by Parkland College) Jim Phillips and Tanya Hodges, Dancing Illini leaders
    will host the Nightclub dance this Saturday.
    The cover is $3.00. DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step,
    Cha-Cha, Merengue, Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request.
    New Dancers are encouraged to attend. Tanya said she would be available to
    help the new Dancing Illini students.
    DJ assistance: Sherry Holzer's son, Kevin, will again help DJ Saturday
    night. I hope everyone will say hello and thank him.
    If you are interested in attending the following workshop, call
    me. 352-0302. It isn't too late to join several of us.