Lessons at Lava!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 11:14:23 CST

    Would you like to have more people to dance with? Most of us would
    say,"Yes."
    However, we need to help encourage people to dance and new dancers to dance
    more.
    Starting this Saturday (1/3), 5:00 - 5:30 pm, I will teach introductory
    Salsa and Swing lessons on the upper level at Lava.
    Advanced dancers can continue to dance on the main floor, but I hope some
    of you will join us and encourage newbies.
    Nightclub Dance 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm, at Lava (former Bradley's, 1906 W.
    Bradley by Parkland College)
    The cover is $3.00. Please invite your non-dancing friends to join us too.
    Thank you for your support. If you want dancing fun to grow, each of us
    must do our part to make it happen.
    Everyone, including me, need to invite beginners on the dance floor
    throughout the night. The only way you improve is to dance up!!!
    Linda