Urgent Message from Chicago Rebels Swing Dance Club!

From: beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 14:07:07 CST

    We are so sorry to report that Jordan Frisbee will NOT
    be coming to Chicago this weekend. He is down with a
    very bad case of the flu and is unable to travel at this
    time. I know you will join me in wishing him a speedy
    recovery. All workshops and private lessons are
    cancelled. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience
    this causes.

    Our Holiday Dance is still scheduled for Saturday
    evening, 12/13. We hope you will join us...we will be
    celebrating a couple of birthdays!

    Warmest regards,
    - Chicago Rebels Swing Dance Club

    Chicago Rebels Swing Dance Club