Saturday (11/29) Night Club Dance at Lava

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 12:23:26 CST

    Let's Dance!!!! This Saturday, 11/29, 5:00 - 7:15 pm, at Lava (former
    Bradley's close to Parkland on West Bradley). We had a good turn out
    Saturday and may have an even better turn out this week. The Regent will
    not have their dance Friday. Lava is the place to dance this weekend.
    DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step, Cha-Cha, Merengue,
    Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request. Look forward to seeing you on the
    dance floor. If you have any questions, please email me or call 352-0302.
    Linda