Attend Ohio Star Ball for Free!

From: Jeff Buoy (jbuoy@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 22:06:06 CST

    Hi all,

    Two things:
    1. For those of you who missed it, the Purdue comp was awesome! I think
    I can speak for everyone in saying we all had a great time!

    2. So if you missed Purdue, here is your chance to go to the Ohio Star
    Ball for free!!

         Yes, that's right. Tanja has a ticket reserved in my name and I am
    unable to attend. So here's *your* chance to take my spot
         and witness the best Ballroom Dance event of the year!

         What: Ohio Star Ball Dance Comp
         When: Fri./Sat Nov. 21/22
         Why: Because it's truly awesome!
         Cost: Free!

    So please send me email and/or email Tanja Hodges to claim *your* spot for
    this once-in-a-lifetime experience!!

    First person to respond gets it...

    -Jeff B.
     jbuoy@uiuc.edu