Salsa/Stepper's Set

From: Erin D. Malone (emalone@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 11:20:42 CDT

    Hi everybody,

    I saw a flyer for this event and I thought other's might be interested.

    What: Salsa/Stepper's Set
    When: Thursday, 10.23.03, 8pm-midnight
    Where: Illini Union Ballroom; 1401 W. Green St.
    Cost: $3

    Sponsored by the Illini Union Board

    The flyer said that there will be a mix of salsa, merengue, and music to step
    to. I don't know anything more about this event that what I've listed and to
    my knowledge, there isn't a lesson during the evening. I hope to see you all
    there.

    --Erin

    Erin D. Malone
    Senior-Advertising, College of Communications
    TEAM, Outreach Chair
    Dancing Illini Publicity Chair
    (217) 255-5408
    emalone@uiuc.edu

    The most powerful weapon in the hands of an oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.
                     -Stephen Biko