Practice Monday at 9:30

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 11:01:09 CDT

    Hi All,

            Just a quick reminder, the comp is just 5 days away.  You should be practicing.  Come out tonight to the Regent from 9:30 to 10:50 and dance with us.

    If you need a ride I'll  pick folks up in the half circle drive at Freer right in front of the building at 9:15 tonight.  Please e-mail the officer's list if you would like a ride so I can recruit help picking people up if I need to.   dancing+officers@uiuc.edu

    Have a great day!

    Tanja

    Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!