dresses

From: Ruth Ann Nichols (ruthannn@sws.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 14:16:54 CDT

    Do you want/need a new dress for the competition? Or just something to
    wear socially? I am "retiring" a few of my dance dresses. Several sizes
    (8-14, according to the tags) and styles suitable for Latin, Nightclub and
    Standard. Priced around $10.

    I live at 712 Foley Avenue in Champaign. I will be at home this coming
    Saturday, September 20, from 10 am til 2pm for sure. Can be there at other
    times (or weeknights) by request. Call 35 2-STEP (352-7837) to schedule a
    time more convenient for you, or to ask directions if you get lost.

    Foley is a north-south street, that "T"s south off of John Street.

     From campus:
    Take Green Street west to Neil Street. Turn south (left) on Neil and go
    one block. This is John Street. Go west (right). (Going east -left- will
    put you in some parking lot.) There are stop signs at Randolph (one way
    north) and State (one way south). Drive past Prairie, Elm and Lynn. Foley
    is the next block, and you can only turn one way - south. (If you get to
    another stop sign - Prospect - you went too far.) 712 is towards the top
    of the "hill" on the left (east). Beige sided house with dark green trim.

    RuthAnn

    Allergy alert: I have two cats and a dog.