Wednesday is last chance to join Fundamentals of Tango class

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 00:20:24 CDT

    We have a nice sized Fundamentals of Tango class at the Phillips Center on
    Wednesday - over 20 people - but we have 2 extra men so, ladies, here's a rare
    moment - we're short of women for dancing. So, our Fundamentals of Tango class
    is still open to women and couples. But you must join this week. Here are the
    details:

    Fundamentals of Tango
    Wednesdays Sept 10 - Oct 8 (5 weeks)
    8:30 - 10 PM
    $30

    at the Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton
    Urbana

    This class teaches fundamentals - walking, the cross, forward and back ochos,
    and changes of direction.

    We stress technique, improvisation, and musicality. So even if you've had
    some tango instruction before, this could be a good review and expansion upon
    your knowledge base.

    We look forward to seeing you in class on Wednesday.

    Ron & Susana