Tango Classes start this week at the Phillips Center.

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 11:21:34 CDT

    Tango Society classes taught by Ron & Susana start this week at the Phillips
    Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana.

    MONDAY. Intermediate Salon Tango. Topic: Ocho & Giro Variations.
    Sept 8 - Oct 6 (5 weeks) 8:30 - 10 PM. $30.
    Pre-requisite: A beginner course in tango oir equivalent skills.

    WEDNESDAY. Fundamentals of Tango. Sept 10 - Oct 8 (5 weeks) 8:30 - 10 PM.
    $30. An excellent review course for those who would like a review of
    fundamentals.

    Advance registration: 367-1544.

    We look forward to seeing you in class.

    Ron & Susana

    For complete information on Tango Society activities, consult our website:
    <A HREF="WWW.CENTRALTANGO.COM">WWW.CENTRALTANGO.COM</A>