Night Club Dancing at 02 this Saturday

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:10:16 CDT

    Join us for Night Club dancing at 02 (located at the corner of Main Street
    and Neil Street in downtown Champaign)
      5:00 - 7:30 this Saturday (8/16).
    Please invite others to join us! If you know of another dancers who would
    enjoy receiving this email, please send me their email address. I will
    definitely include them.
    DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step, Cha-Cha, Merengue,
    Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request.
    Also learn about the Saturday, November 1, post Regent workshop party at 02
    showcasing Henry Herrera and Zumel Michel
    http://www.salsaracing.com/default.asp
    02 will have a special Cuban menu, drink special, 9:00 - 9:30 Cuban Salsa
    Lesson, Salsa Dance competition and Salsa dance demonstration.
      See you on the dance floor! Linda
    Questions: 352-0302