Dave Branning Trio at 02

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 08:23:36 CDT

    Hello dancers,

    The Dave Branning Trio is playing at 02 East Main this Wednesday, June
    11 from 7-10PM. They play a lot of dancable music - mostly for west
    coast swing, lindy, east coast swing, and some cha cha. Jim and I have
    been to several of their performances and have had a great time dancing
    to their music.

    I hope you can all make it.

    Lisa H

    PS - Jim and I have a dance lesson to attend from 7-8PM, so we will be
    there shortly after 8PM.