02 this Saturday, 5/17, for Great Dancing!!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 15:33:17 CDT

    Don't miss Saturday. I'm on a quest to line up some great Night Club music.
    [2 Main Lounge (02), 2 Main Street, Champaign, 5:00 - 7:30 pm.]
    I would also like to increase attendance. PLEASE invite your friends.
    I will personally buy a drink for the person who brings the largest number
    of guests. Be a winner!
    Dances: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Night Club 2-Step, Salsa, Cha-Cha,
    Merengue and Swing.
    One idea I plan to try is establish a play list and play 2 of each type of
    music before moving on.
    Any reaction? Any other ideas we can try?
    Thanks for your support of Night Club dancing in Champaign-Urbana. Don't
    forget to bring your CD's Saturday.
    Linda