No 02 Dance Saturday, but DI dance 4/19

From: Linda Oldham (lindao0001@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 10:53:47 CDT

    Because of the Boneyard Arts Festival, 02 will have a band instead of night club dancing. We will be back on 4/29!!If you want to Hustle and West Coast Swing on Saturday, 4/19, why not attend the Dancing Illini dance? Lots of 80's will work.

    What: 80s Dance
    When: Saturday, April 19th, 8:30 to 11:30pm
    Where: 314 Illini Union
    Please feel free to bring your own favorite 80s songs (preferably on CD or cued tape).