Shorter Nightclub Dance at 02 this Saturday, 4/5

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:41:34 CST

    Saturday (4/5) I will be attending the International Hustle and Salsa
    Competitions in Miami. I have not found someone to take my place at
    5:00. Our DJ, Bris, will be there between 5:30 & 6:00. He is always
    willing to play your CD's. I suggest you go there and take your favorite
    tunes and keep the Night Club dancing going.
    See you Saturday, April 12.
    Linda