Nightclub Dancing Saturday, March 1, at 02

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 17:19:47 CST

    Don't miss the opportunity to practice your Nightclub dance skills
    at 02 this Saturday, 3/1, 5:00 - 7:00 PM
    We will play music on request or bring a CD.
    Dance music: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Swing, Cha-Cha, Salsa, Merengue,
    Nightclub 2-step
    I will also distribute information about upcoming Hustle dance workshops
    this Saturday night.
    Don't miss the great news!!!!! Beginners and experienced dancers will be
    pleased.
    Linda