New Time for Nightclub Dance at 02 Saturday Night

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:48:34 CST

    02 Loves Us!!!

    They have increased our dancing time to 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM.

    Please join us this and every Saturday at 02 Lounge (2 Main St.
    Champaign). Join us for fantastic music and fabulous
    dancing.Dances: Hustle, Nightclub 2-step, West Coast Swing, Salsa,
    Merengue, Cha-Cha, Swing, etc.
    See you Saturday!
    Linda

    Also Check out the new 02's new menu:

    -- Burgers: Our classic ½-pound burger, with Lettuce, Tomato, and Onion,
    served with potato slices. Add cheese and/or bacon for 50c. $6.00

    --Chicken Sandwich: A fresh 8 oz. chicken breast, grilled and basted with
    your choice of lemon pepper seasoning, tequila honey BBQ, or buffalo wing
    sauce, served on toasted bun w/ L/T/O. Add cheese and/or bacon for 50c. $6.00

    -- Quesadillas: A grilled tortilla shell, full of melted cheese. One of
    our best sellers. Add chicken for $2.00. $6.00
    -- Satays: Beef teriyaki, Thai-marinated chicken, or Cajun shrimp ? or a
    combo of all three. Served with a bowl of homemade soup or pasta salad
    (seasonally, as available)
    Beef and Chicken Satays: $6.00; Shrimp Satay: $7.00
    Combo Platter: $6.50

    -- Buffalo Wings: Buffalo Wings, breaded and fried to perfection. Served
    with Ranch or Blue Cheese.
    Order of 8 wings: $6.00; Order of 16 wings: $9.00

    --- Chicken Strips: A basket of 5 chicken strips, plain or Buffalo style,
    with Ranch or Blue Cheese. Add potato slices for $1.00. $5.00

    --- Hummus and olives: Our homemade hummus, served with a side of
    balsamic-marinated olives and grilled pitas. $6.00

    ---Fruit and Cheese Plate: Three kinds of fruit (seasonal), and our weekly
    cheese selection, w/ grilled pitas. Add sausage for $1.00. $7.50

    -- Bowl O' Soup: A bowl of our homemade soup ... ask your server for
    details. Served with Garlic Bread. $5.00

    --- Chips and Salsa: Corn tortilla chips, cooked to order, with a side of
    our homemade salsa. It's good salsa. $3.00

    -- Potato Slices: A basket full, seasoned with our own secret blend. $3.00

    Specials: Check the chalkboard up front or ask your server for our daily
    specials ?