Reminder: Free Rueda Review---9:15 at the Regent Ballroom Tonight

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 15:49:55 CDT

    Hello Everyone!

          Just wanted you to remember that we're going to have a good time tonight so come on out and join the fun at the Rueda Review---or preview if you've never done it.  Come on out and show us your support, and if things go well we may try another review session next week.   See you at the Regent at 9:15.

    Tanja