about Barry Durrand

From: beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:22:50 CDT

    Barry Durrand is an excellent instructor and dancer. I've typically seen
    him at swing/country events. Sorry, can't find an official list of his
    credentials on-line...

    The DI video library has a few video tapes by him in it, including WCS
    hitting the breaks stuff and also WCS and 2-Step Teacher Training tapes.
    The night out dancing held by the Indy Swing club a couple of weeks ago
    when Mike Topel was in town was one of the more fun social dancing nights
    I've had in awhile. Certainly an event worth going to...

    - skb