WCS in Indy this weekend, Mike Topel workshop

From: beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 10:04:12 CDT

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to let you know that the Indy Swing Club is hosting fun dance
    opportunities and a workshop with Mike Topel this weekend. A group is
    going dancing at the Cozy at 7PM on Saturday night (20 N. Penn).

    Mike will be teaching the usual Sunday workshop for the Indy Swing Club
    from 2-3PM (acceptable for all levels), followed by a dance from 3-6PM at
    the Madame Walker Building in downtown Indianapolis. I believe
    Indianapolis is now on the same time as we are (1 hour difference in the
    winter, right?)

    Get directions from http://www.indyswing.org/

    Learn more about Mike (a great leader and pretty great follower too) at
    http://www.miketopel.com/

    Happy Dancing,
    Sheena

    PS: Don't forget the monthly dance by the Chicago Rebels next Saturday
         night! http://www.dancecalendar.org/chicagorebels/