new anti-spam policy

From: Jim Phillips (jim@KS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 21:08:41 CST

    Dear Dancing Illini,

    I've just reconfigured listserv to make this list self-moderated. If you
    are subscribed to dancing-discuss-l or dancing-official-l you will be able
    to post to dancing-discuss-l (also known as dancing@uiuc.edu) from the
    address you are subscribed as. If not, the message will be sent to me for
    acceptance. I am doing this only as an anti-spam measure and I intend to
    approve all dance-related or social messages and announcements. I hope
    this will make your inboxes a little less full.

    Jim Phillips
    Dancing Illini